Marketing Manager with Global Responsibility
3DISC is looking for an experienced marketing manager to our European office in Allerød, to drive and further develop our marketing and to position 3DISC on a global scale.
3DISC is an American company, with many years of experience within digital imaging solutions for use in dental clinics. We are a dental imaging company, bringing one of the smartest intraoral 3D scanner solutions to market, globally. We offer you an exciting position and a global role, where you will drive and develop the current marketing and communication platform. You will be part of an international team and based in the European office located in Allerød, Denmark.
What we offer you?
We know that you probably have a tremendous drive and a rocket mindset that will make a difference for us. And in return, you get the opportunity to be part of our growth- and success story, in a team made up of multinational entrepreneurs and innovative thinkers with a can-do attitude. Your work/life balance and your professional growth is important to us. We offer you a great workplace with a strong company culture, flexibility and a non-hierarchical and informal organization. Furthermore, we offer you growth and development opportunities, and the possibility to advance further in this role as the company grows. Your colleagues (Allerød office) are characterized by being a diverse and multi-cultural group, with a very collegial approach and a lot of warmth and humor.
What you will be doing
Our digital marketing is a high focus area for us, but we also know that before digital marketing comes content. Two disciplines that go hand in hand in the marketing we do, and in most of the activities we execute.
- Create content (articles, brochures, guides, images, videos, campaigns) to share across our communication platforms
- Through storytelling and influencer marketing, and through every digital channel we have, getting maximum exposure of every piece of content
- Optimize, develop and grow our digital marketing activities
- Maintain/update and develop our website, including SEO and design
- Manage, drive and grow our social media platform (facebook page and group, linkedin, youtube, instagram, twitter)
- Manage, write and publish our quarterly newsletter, The Heron IOS Newsletter
- Articles for or in cooperation with print magazines
- Content for 3rd party websites etc.
- On an annual basis, planning the activities that support our growth goals
- Manage and guard our brand at both a company level and product level, visual guidelines
PR & Events
- Activities such as media planning, advertising (online & print), exhibitions, SoMe PR
Partner Marketing support
- Peer-to-peer marketing support of marketing teams with our distribution partners
The experience and mindset we would like you to bring
You are an experienced marketeer with an end-to-end business perspective. You will naturally gain thorough understanding of both technology and industry, because you have that interest in technology and the will to “get it”. You are most likely either a copywriter with a talent for marketing management, or a marketing manager with a talent for copywriting. You are a self-driven character with an eye for both smaller and larger activities that will make a difference in building our brand story, our position and our sales activities.
You probably hold most of these key qualifications
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communication or related education
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a medium sized technology company
- Experience from the dental industry is a plus
- Minimum one year of experience with marketing automation tools
- Minimum two years of developing and driving Social Media
- Experience with systems like wordpress, mailchimp, analytics
- Graphical and Indesign qualifications is a plus
- You work hands-on and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You have that rocket mindset that will take our marketing to the next level
Your previous achievements are important, but your personality, energy and determination in getting there is equally important to us. So do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or just send us your application right away. The position is full-time and you will be reporting directly to our Group Deputy CEO, Thomas Weldingh.
Starting date: ASAP How to apply: send us the application via our website www.3disc.com/careers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Weldingh at phone +45 88 276 650.
3DISC Europe ApS Gydevang 39-41, 3450 Allerød, Denmark Tel: +45 88 276 650