QuantorVet+ Imaging Software
Intuitive, easy-to-use QuantorVet+ Imaging Software provides facilities using 3DISC’s FireCR Spark Veterinary Readers with optimized image acquisition, processing, and management capabilities.
Its next-generation user interface allows simple integration into a facility’s information system—providing the full range of capabilities needed for improved productivity and workflow.
- Next-generation touch-screen user interface
- Streamlined intuitive workflow
- Automation using DICOM work list server
- Position auto-matching
- Fast, high-quality image processing designed for CR
- Full image manipulation functionality
- Fast, easy image verification
- Simple data management
- Multi-tasking capabilities for maximum efficiency
- Secure, high-speed local database for facilities without an information system
- Full range of image distribution & output options
- Supports various screen resolutions for notebook or tablet PCs
- QuantorVet+ Imaging Software is available in a variety of languages*
- Unlimited software upgrades
Image Acquisition & Study Management
QuantorVet+ Imaging Software allows facilities to quickly input patient data—or access it directly from their information system for improved productivity and accuracy. Image acquisition is supported by a comprehensive list of exams and anatomies. To optimize images, technicians can crop, etch, enhance, increase brightness and contrast, and perform other adjustments. Regions of interest can be highlighted, and users can easily rearrange or delete images at the task list. Stitching capabilities for legs, spines, and other anatomical areas are particularly useful when imaging large animals.
Intuitive & Easy-to-Use interface
With QuantorVet+ Imaging Software’s next-generation touch-screen interface, image acquisition, processing, and management have never been easier. Download patient and exam information from a work list, which can be automatically matched, eliminating the need for data entry. Or, manually input patient and exam information, if needed.
New features of the software interface include:
- Updated color scheme, with dark background, offers maximum contrast when viewing images and is easier on the eyes of veterinarians and technicians
- Improved organization of controls and grouping of functionality for work list, exam, and study list buttons for fast, intuitive operation
- Hide & reveal exam lists for full screen images
- Complete overview of workflow—without the need to “mouse over” buttons to understand functionality
- Visible navigation bar at all times guides users through workflow
Embedded Viewer—Your Everyday Viewing Tool
The embedded DICOM viewer is your everyday viewing tool, allowing for immediate diagnosis. The viewer contains basic tools such as distance- and angle-measurements, drawings, and other features. For smaller facilities without an information system or PACS, a local database enables direct management of patients and studies—technicians and veterinarians can review DICOM and non-DICOM images on the same station they were acquired on.
Complete your QuantorVet+ Imaging Software solution with our optional advanced viewer module.* View images via a network or the Internet, and send them in DICOM format directly from QuantorVet+ Imaging Software into QuantorView.
- Distance comparison
- Norberg angle measurement
- Cobb angle measurement
- TPA measurement
- Vertebral heart score (VHS)
- Image stitching
- PACS connectivity for easy image comparison
- Prints on both DICOM & office printers
- DICOM Query/Retrieve SCU/SCP
- DICOM Send SCU/SCP
- DICOM Grayscale Print SCU
A Full range of Functionality & Output Options
Used in conjunction with 3DISC’s next-generation FireCR Spark Veterinary Readers, QuantorVet+ Imaging Software offers the comprehensive features and functionality needed for computed radiography examinations in busy veterinary clinics and practices.
*QuantorVet+ Imaging Software is available in the following languages:
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Czech, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Bulgarian, Danish, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian and Ukrainian.
QuantorView is available in English