FireCR spark Medical Reader
FireCR Spark Medical Readers offer the highest signal collection efficiency—providing crystal-clear image quality. The readers are small and light, allowing them to be placed on a counter or wall-mounted. The FireCR Spark accommodates a range of cassette sizes to meet every imaging need, and cassettes feature advanced engineering that makes them remarkably strong and robust.
The affordable FireCR Spark Medical product line offers a variety of imaging speeds, providing solutions to meet any requirements and budget. And, when needs change, the readers can be affordably and easily upgraded in the field for higher throughput.
- Are you a busy radiology department or practice needing fast imaging speed?
- A large but space-challenged clinic?
- A specialty podiatry or orthopedic practice?
- Or a smaller department with a tight budget but plans to grow?
A FireCR Spark Medical Reader with features and options tailored to YOUR needs is the answer.
Join the growing number of radiology departments, clinics, and specialty practices around the world that are turning to FireCR Readers for proven technology—along with the flexibility that helps them grow.
- FireCR Spark 70 Reader
- FireCR Spark 50 Reader
- FireCR Spark 30 Reader
- Exceptional image quality
- Select from three models depending on your imaging speed requirements
- Upgrade as your imaging volume increases
- Compact, lightweight & wall-mountable
- From carton to first image in 15 minutes
- Features QuantorMed+ Imaging Software—next generation workstation software with an easy-to-use interface for intuitive & fast operation
- Unlimited software upgrades
FireCR Spark Medical Readers accommodate a full range of the most-used cassette sizes:
- 35 cm x 43 cm
- 24 cm x 30 cm
- 18 cm x 24 cm