This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. 3DISC is not accountable for the privacy practices or the contents of such websites operated by third parties.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
3DISC collects personal data from you in various ways e.g.:
- When applying for a job;
- If you approach 3DISC to initiate a business collaboration;
- When downloading materials from our website; or
- When signing up for our newsletter
Following information may be gathered in relation to the above-mentioned collection of personal data:
- Name, address, telephone-number, email address, birthday;
- CPR-number; previous job history, professional career, spare time activities
- Other specific information you may choose to provide us.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
3DISC limits its collection, storing and processing of personal data to situations where a specific purpose exists, such as being able to process your job application, being able to deliver our newsletter to you, being a responsible business partner etc.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
3DISC may process your personal data based on the following legal basis:
- Your freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to the processing of the personal data regarding you. If sensitive personal data, such as health data, information about your ethnicity, sexuality or genetic data is collected from you, such consent will also be explicit.
- In order to comply with a legal obligation.
- In order to fulfil or protect a legitimate interest, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of your personal data override the interests of 3DISC. The interests 3DISC may pursue include the interests in relation to being able to process your job application, being able to deliver our newsletter to you.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3DISC may disclose or transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- Affiliates of 3DISC;
- Suppliers, business partners or other collaborators;
- Public authorities;
Certain recipients process personal data on behalf of 3DISC and may only process your personal data in accordance with the instructions given by 3DISC. These third parties may not process your personal data for their own purposes.
To the extent 3DISC disclose or transfer your personal data to these third parties who may use your personal data for their own purposes, such disclosure or transfer will only take place if it is in accordance with applicable law or with prior consent obtained from you, where required.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY (OUTSIDE OF EU/EEA)
In certain cases, your personal data may be transferred to an affiliate of 3DISC established outside of EU/EEA, e.g. United States. 3DISC ensures that such transfer will be carried out accordance with the applicable data protection laws. This entails that any party outside of EU/EEA that comes in possession of your personal data must ensure an adequate level of protection, for example, by adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield or entering into the EU standard contractual clauses with 3DISC. If you have any inquiries in relation hereto, you are welcome to contact 3DISC– please see the contact information below.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3DISC will only store your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for the processing of your data. However, special regulations may apply and within certain areas you may be given the option to an extended time of storage of your personal data. For further information about the special regulation, please contact 3DISC– please see the contact information below.
Some of your personal data must be stored for accounting purposes or for defense of legal claims. This personal data will be stored until the expiration of the statutory limitation period which for instance is 5 years for retention of accounting material.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
3DISC has taken all necessary and adequate steps in order to protect your personal data and ensure your rights as a data subject.
You have certain rights, which are described below. Please note that certain exceptions may apply, e.g. if the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If you have any questions to your rights as a data subject, please contact 3DISC– please see the contact information below.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to request access to the personal data 3DISC has stored concerning you. 3DISC must provide you with the following information:
- the purposes of the processing,
- the categories of the personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipients, including recipients in third countries,
- the retention period or the criteria for the determination of the retention period,
- the specific data subject’s rights regarding rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data as well as the right to object to such processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet),
where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; and,
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information on the logic behind and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
3DISC must provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge and by electronic means, if the request has been submitted in a commonly used electronic form.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
- You have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you, including completion of incomplete personal data.
RIGHT TO ERASURE (RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN)
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to erasure; meaning upon your request, 3DISC must erase the personal data stored concerning you. Please note that the right to erasure is not absolute, thus one of the following conditions must apply:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for processing (such as legitimate interests pursued by 3DISC),
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing,
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed, or
- the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with EU or Danish law.
RIGHT TO RESTRICTION
If one of the following circumstances applies, you have the right to restrict 3DISC’s processing of personal data concerning you.
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you – however, only for a period enabling 3DISC to verify the accuracy of such personal data,
- the processing is unlawful, and you request restriction of use of personal data instead of erasure,
- 3DISC no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing but the personal data is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of claims, for example, as documentation or evidence,
- you have objected to processing, on grounds related to his or her particular situation, and is pending the verification whether legitimate grounds of 3DISC override those of the data subject.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Where processing is based on a consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means format, you have the right to transmit this personal data to a third party without hindrance from 3DISC.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object at any time to 3DISC’s processing of personal data concerning you.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
When processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect 3DISC’s processing of your personal data prior to withdrawal of your consent.
FILING OF COMPLAINT
If you wish to file a complaint regarding 3DISC’s processing of your personal data, you can contact 3DISC. If your complaint is not resolved, please feel free to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.
3DISC Europe ApS
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
The Cookies We Set
When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to give you a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. We need to set cookies to remember your preferences, so this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page, which is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
Google Analytics: This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
This site uses YouTube for embedded videos. We embed videos from our official YouTube channel via YouTube’s privacy enhanced mode - this may set cookies on your computer once you click on the videos.
Unfortunately, in most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not, in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually also result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.